How To Use Pehpot's Adgitizer

There's been a lot of questions going about on how to properly use Pehpot's Adgitizer in order to gain your daily 100 points on Adgitize. Out of the goodness of my heart (or just so I can post my referral links, if you do not believe the former reason. LOL), I decided to make a how-to for the benefit of everyone. So here's how:
  • Sign in to your Adgitize account. This is the most important step! Otherwise, your clicks won't count.
  • Go here to start clicking on Utoy boxes. Clicking one will bring up five tabs on your current window.
  • On each of the opened tabs, look for the Adgitize widget and click on any of the advertiser buttons there.
  • Once on the landing page of the advertiser, you just need to let the page load for the point to be credited to your Adgitize account. Or you can be a dear and look around for a few minutes and help keep our bounce rates low.
Oh dear. I hope that's clear enough. If that was confusing in the slightest feel free to reprimand me in the comment section. Haha. Anyways, just a couple of tips:
  • You only get credit per unique advertiser button that you click. Meaning, if I see Fedhz' buttons on a couple of sites, I only need to click on one of them because the other click won't count anymore, even if it is seen on a different site.
  • You only need to click 51 sites if you're an advertiser. That'll still count as 100 points.
  • If you're in the Philippines, make sure to publish before 12:00 noon to make your article points count that day. Otherwise, the 100 points for publishing a new entry will count for the next day.
  • You only get credit for one click per site. That is, if you saw Niko's and Jade's button together in one site, you only get one credit even if you clicked both buttons. However, if you saw Niko's and Jade's on one but clicked only on Niko's, and then you saw both buttons again on another site and clicked Jade's button there, that will count as two points.
I can go on and on, ya know. But I'll stop here. Lest y'all hunt me down for muddling with things instead of making them clearer for everyone. LOL. Ta ta.

10 comments:

bambie said...

hi again kaye!

thanks for the head's up about the mylot task. i saw that na before but i was adamant to work on it kasi bka scam but now that i have your word for it, i'll try it.☺

btw, this post about pehpot's adgitizer is a big help.☺

Genefaith said...

sis thanks for posting this..you made me understand how to use Adgitize kasi it really makes me confused to the max..I'll venture being one of the advertisers pag masettle na ang "LAHAT"..he..he...we'll be going to Bangkok today...see you when I get back...

redamethyst said...

this is a nice tips for newbie with adgitize and pehpot's adgitizer.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I need to click to get points everyday

Genefaith said...

sis thanks for posting this..you made me understand how to use Adgitize kasi it really makes me confused to the max..I'll venture being one of the advertisers maybe next month...

Genefaith said...

i think itatransfer yata ni marce peh ang adgi widget nya...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I need to save money first before I can put ads on adgitize

niko said...

galing nmn ng pag explain mo dito marce hehehe. gets na gets na po mam!! hihihi

niko said...

baket kya utoy ang name nito?? hmmmm matanong nga pehpot hihih

niko said...

i miss adgitizing.. mgagamit ko na rin si utoy sa wakas.. wait mo ko utoy hiihi