Have You Ever...

Lost appetite because something you are reading is not really something you're supposed to read during a meal? Yes, gross stuff. I just did. And I know I get grossed out easily by things that I read so I don't know why I am reading while eating in the first place. I don't even know if anyone is like that too. I also don't know why I'm okay with talking about gross stuff while eating but I lose my appetite when I read something eeww while stuffing food in my mouth. When I read I tend to imagine myself in the story, so maybe that's why. And maybe that's because I prefer reading a novel rather than seeing it's movie counterpart, because movies just take away some of the magic of the words printed on the page of a book. Like the Angels and Demons book and flick. Scarred flesh isn't as yuck in the movie as it was described in the book. Oh my, this is so random. Although very characteristic of this blog's title. I am rambling. Again. Somebody shut me up.

7 comments:

pehpot said...

I love you kaye!!! ayaw ko din nanonood ng films eh, feeling ko mas magaling imagination ko kesa sa mga producers at directors nyahaha

anyways, buti na lang at di mo kinuwento ung binabasa mo kase kumakain din ako habang nagbabasa ng entry mo.. gusto mo kikiam?

redamethyst said...

mas madaling maimagine pag ikaw mismo ang nagbabasa eh, iba ang dating ng ikaw ang nagkwekwento parang nangaasar pa. lalo na kung di na ma-take ng kausap mo un kinukwento mo. :D:D

Genefaith said...

same with Twilight, reading it is much better than watching in movies ...agree ako sau with this marce: movies just take away some of the magic of the words printed on the page of a book

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I lose appetite because as I saw something yark.

niko said...

madiriin ka pag nagbbasa kuletttttttttt hahahhah.

niko said...

di ko pa nasba ang angels and demons hmmmm maganda ba?

niko said...

weheheheh. di ko lam ganyan ka lufet imagination nio ni peh! hahahaha