Latest IMRC Cash-Outs!

Since the last update at WAHMaholic, (which admittedly, was ages ago), I've had four (yep, FOUR) cash-outs again from my beloved site, a site I could marry if laws would allow it, IMRC. They've also rolled out several new features, all of which are absolutely fabulous, stuff like the default comment order being the newest is on top (which is great, since it allows equal exposure to all the comments, thus fair chances of getting points for ratings), and a new, shiny toolbar feature, which I've just installed seconds ago.

Below is the payment proof (just in case you still doubt that IMRC is a legit, high-paying site, which asks nothing from you but to share your experiences from products, people, services, biz-opps and other make-money online stuff that you love (or hate). Please tell me you wanna SIGN UP NOW. Hehehe. Oh. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that they still don't accept sign-ups from the Philippines at this time. I will update you the moment that they do.



12 comments:

nikogirl said...

wow!!! buti ka pa..

IMRC broke my heart huhuhuh. hahahahaah. am happy for u kasi ikaw mahal ka niya.. pakasalan mo na nga.. abay ako ha! :)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow =) lots of bucks there.. wish i have a talent in writing, pero nakaka-inspire naman to.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I want to say I would like to sign up but my location is not allowed hehehe. Happy for you!

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

linnor said...

i tried joining but they wouldn't accept new members from the phils. :(

hopeful said...

I tried to sign up too many many times but from Philippines is banned. So sad I want to earn pa nman!

bambie said...

congratulations kaye! i'm still working my way out to my 2nd (yes, just 2nd) payout. :)

Anonymous said...

i have had 5 payouts since i joined.. hehe. contest ulit mommy kaye! LOL. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

can anyone join this? I am in Malaysia.

redamethyst said...

ayan nanginggit na naman sya. hahaha. congrats again and again

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think its not suitable for me since I am in Malaysia.

niko said...

di ko na niclick ang screenshot bka lalo sumama loob ko sa imrc eh hihihih

niko said...

pero diba kka break nio lng ni imrc?? hiihihih i hope ok kn at nkamove on na.. ihhhh haler mas mapagmahal si payu diba???