The Fun Of Make Believe

With the Christmas season fast approaching, the word shopping is undoubtedly in the air. Although we do not have much to spend, we'd definitely still be purchasing stuff here and there for the season. Now clothes, that's something I haven't bought for myself in quite a time. I window-shop when we go anywhere near a mall, just to check out what's new. With the advent of Internet, there is now even what I'd like to call virtual window shopping! So if I were to receive, say, a $500 gift card (GC) from Talbots, I would definitely go to their online site first to check out what I would like to buy with my GC. This brown buckled cardigan is definitely on top of my list:

Buckled Cardigan


Which I will partner with the below white blouse, tassel necklace, black quilted bag, pair of brown slim-leg trousers and ballet flats. Love the colors.

Blouse

Necklace

Bag

Trousers

Flats


An ensemble for a little below $500. This would definitely be a refreshing change from my usual get-up (pajamas. haha). The top surely would be useful in this weather, while the pants can be mixed and matched with tons of tops. The bag is just gorgeous, a classic beauty. The flats would be plain comfortable. And the necklace? Pretty! Lately I've been wanting to buy something a little more sophisticated, and the above choices just spell it. This should definitely be on the Red Chair Confessions (Talbot's official blog) Covet This category. Rawr! Wow. That was FUN virtual window shopping!

Post?slot_id=71062&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


9 comments:

Genefaith said...

I love your taste sis..pang-fashion talaga, ikaw yata ang mas qualified maghost ng fashion blog kesa akin..he..he...

zoan said...

ang galing naman.. have you tried looklet?

redamethyst said...

nice sets. di naman masama mangarap di ba. na may bayad. hehehe

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow so nice, I hope I can slim down to fit the clothes.

Genefaith said...

I love your taste sis marce..you that taste for simplicity but still exudes elegance..pang-fashion talaga, ikaw yata ang mas qualified maghost ng fashion blog kesa akin..he..he...

Genefaith said...

yong shoes na pinili mo marce is the same style i used in school very comfy for my feet and ideal for long-day standing:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the bag is nice, if you are working nice to use this bag

niko said...

comfy and nice styles hihihih i love the bag!!

niko said...

ay ganda nmn ng mga choices mo marce!!!