Uh-oh. Blurring Vision.

I've been having them (again) lately, and I think it's because I haven't worn my favorite high fashion eyeglasses in about a year already (I left them in the old office and never had the chance to go back for them. And yes. They were high-fashion). My eyes are screaming "I need glasses. Now." and not even the old trick of looking away from the screen from time to time help. Now of all times, huh? When I'm up to my nose in work. But, anyway, I'm bound to get them glasses anyway sometime soon, what with the amount of time that I spend drooling staring at my monitor, willing my mind to string together something even remotely coherent.

I don't splurge on eyeglasses (heck on anything for myself!), so I usually look for something not-so-pricey. I could use one of those $8 Rx eyeglasses from ZenniOptical, although ALL these beauties (
affordable, yep yep) would be a much, much better Christmas (eherm) present. I like this one below for the lovely polka dots. It has a retro-ey feeling. And they come in black, which is how I like most of my glasses. Just fab.


It didn't occur to me that I would want to wear the half-rim shaped glasses below but it was love at first sight. It'd definitely look sophisticated and brainy. Who would dare argue with sophisticated and brainy-looking? Plus it has sparkling crystal on the temples. I am swept off my feet.



And this one definitely tops the list. I could wear this in my sleep. LOL. Just looking at it makes me feel pretty already. And it's below $40! Almost one-eight the price of most prescription glasses. Now that's how you can start spending smart. Doing away with the unnecessary expensive purchases when there are better-quality and lower-priced alternatives. Gawd, why wait for Christmas? This could be my birthday gift to myself. ZenniOptical, here I come.



18 comments:

bambie said...

I can sort of relate because like you, I also left my eyeglasses in my former office and I haven't worn glasses for almost 4 years already. I'm torturing myself sitting in front of the computer everyday and not wearing glasses.

The 1st and the last pictures are gorgeous! Oh well, happy eyeglass hunting!=)

Genefaith said...

love your choices! you'll surely look sophisticated and brainy!

redamethyst said...

hehe di na makita ang pictures. you are wearing glasses din pala. mukhang un mga madalas nakatutok sa pc eh kailangan ng glasses. tingnan mo si pehpot meron din

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I want fashion eyeglasses, prefer to have one suits my face.

niko said...

aw i didnt know u wear glasses marce..

niko said...

i hope u got this one marce.. u deserve to get something for yourself too once in a while!!

niko said...

feeling ko culprit sa blurry vision mo is the pc -- most of all the ebooks and html codes lol hahahhaa

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah k you need buy something you need use :D hee...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah spend smart find the right frame too. not all frame is nice.. but I think all suit you. ;D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I see so long on pc I need eyeglasses

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my old one not suite me any more..

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah k you work so hard to count the points you need award for yourself

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@niko I also dont know k wear glasses

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my sis is back using glasses as contact lense not good for her eyes

Sherry Go Sharing said...

her eyes teary always as she used contact more than 8 hours.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@niko about html code.. oh yeah... I am also blurr of it.. find it will be hard. if the file I save

Sherry Go Sharing said...

for me change blogging template I copy all widget to wordpress then only from there I copy back to template that changed. sure takes time and hurt my eyes.its like 2 hours I do that.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

last night I had blurr vision so I need go bed.