My Sister Is Here!

Not here just YET (i'm just so excited, thus the title. Hee hee). I don't know what came over her (I told Fedhz, maybe my sister read my post about her? hee hee) and she is already on her way here with her son and one of my favorite cousins (the one I talked about here). They should be arriving very early tomorrow and I can't wait already! I'll be over at my mom's house more often now that they're here, so I think I'll be scheduling my posts again. LOL. I'm as excited as Niko when the girl is about to fly to Palawan, heck even as excited as Pehpot now that her delivery of our much-awaited Sati is nearing! Call me crazy but I just miss that girl so, SO much. Plus she told me over IM that my nephew is SOOO talkative now, so that made me doubly excited. Well, gotta sleep now. Must wake up early tomorrow. Hee hee.

10 comments:

Love★Noreen said...

Awwww! Have fun with your sis!!!!!

fedhz said...

hihi. ang sweet naman ni sis. ^^ ako rin gusto ko dalhin si Yz sa sissy ko. patay patay naman ako kay mike. LOL

niko said...

aw bonding naman kau ni sisterette mo! sweeet :)

silip mo na what happened on our day 2! girl pnta kau dun pramis soooooooo ganda ng coron :D

anyways san na ang GT entry mo??!! hmmmm

Genefaith said...

oi kumusta ang dalaw ni sis mo? ako, I'm enjoying every minute with my youngest sis Doxa, katuwang ko sa pagbantay kay baby....he..he..

zoan said...

wow, mabuti at visit sister mo... nakita ko nga ata sa ibang posts mo :)

redamethyst said...

wow, super excited ka this time noh. haha. di ko mafefeel ang ganyang excitement dahil wala akong sister

Genefaith said...

i miss my sisters:(...pag makauwi ako i'm sure they'll pamper me to the max...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I miss my sis she is in taiwan now ready to be nun. :(

niko said...

inissip ko kung si rikka or si ayie too.. feeling ko si rikka hahh tama sana hula ko lol

niko said...

ksma pa pala ako dito hihih...

pag nnalo ako lotto lets go to coron hihihih :)