It's Decided

My (our me and Peh's, whatever she decides) blogversary will take place early next year. I didn't mean to excite you for nothing by announcing it early. I didn't realize there were so many contests going on right now until late November when I first decided to announce that I'll hold a contest. My actual blogversary is drawing near, and although it would pe possible to hold it still, there wouldn't be enough prizes to go around and enough time for me to tally whatever it is that needs to be tallied to determine the winners. I have already formulated the mechanics in my mind and have in fact made a draft post about it, so that's not part of the reason why I'm postponing (honest! hee hee. I came up with them when we had no electricity for more than two days. That's what happens when I'm bored out of my skull.)

Anyways, so early next year it will be. Oh. I forgot to include that one other factor would be that there's a high probability we would be leaving for Bulacan (yep, a LOT close to Manila. yay! Plans to meet with the blogger gang is in the works, but there's nothing definite just yet) immediately after Christmas to celebrate the New Year with Paulie's family. So even if I set the contest to end early December, I don't want that extra pressure near the holiday season on my back. I hope y'all understand. I was just too excited to make the banner for the contest, methinks. Muhahaha! BUT, the contest will still definitely happen. I've already noted those who came forward for sponsorship (thank YOU, again). I will be contacting you guys soon. Sponsorships are still open, btw. So there's something for all of us to look forward to in the start of the new year.

Meanwhile, why don't we focus out attention on Fedhz', Mye's, Gene's and Azumi's contests? There are tons of great prizes at stake and they are still on-going. I think from the above, Azumi's contest will end the earliest (at the 27th, if I'm not mistaken), so go out there and take your chances on the contests of these lovely girls! Not only will you have an opportunity to win, you will also help their sites in your own way. Hope to see you on the list of participants!

8 comments:

fedhz said...

excited hehe. wow, can't wait to meet you. so decided na talaga ha. sinindak ka na naman ni peh. hihi.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow thanks sis napa-extra ang contest link ko dito =) kahit di ka sumali, thanks hehe.. wait ko ang contest mo =) lapit na pala blogversary mo, in 12 days.. advance happy!

Genefaith said...

sige abangan namin yan sis ha..I know it would be one-of-a-kind blog contest..Kayo pa ni Mare Peh, mga creative mom bloggers!

redamethyst said...

wow, early nyo pala nadecide ang contest nyo, so about two months planning, kaya pala ganito ka big time ang contest nyo

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sometimes hard to make decision with friends to discuss it is fast to decide

niko said...

so eto ung time na nag isip ka pa for the contest weeeeeeh

niko said...

this time lahat ng contest ppatusin ko na hihihih u know :) lol

niko said...

4 pala contest nung nov?!! wahehehe ke fedhz lng ata ako sumali. nag back out pa lol hihih