My Name Is K

I used to be Kaye, but my friends J and C sound so cool with just a single letter name attached to them, and I'm always trying hard to sound cool, thus, K. Hehe. Anyway, I think my mom never meant for it to be spelled like Kaye. If mom had her way, it would be just K. In fact, I was KM then (The only person who calls me that now is my ladies' man of a college professor who's known me ever since I was in diapers because he and my mom are old friends), which stands for my first name (Karina) and my last name. My sister who's here now is RB, which stands for Rikka Bren (they're still here, btw, and I think will be for some time until she and her husband patches things up and he fetches them here. Oookay. Don't tell her I told you that because I will be so dead).

But I grossly digress. It was only me who appended the -aye to my nickname (because I thought it looked cool then). But from now on, I will be commenting on your blogs as K (except on Fedhz' blog where I will keep my old name in the duration of the contest for purposes of the widget. LOL). I'm telling you now lest you raise your eyebrows in question of who is this K who acts as if she's known you for a long time (feeling close). Niahehe. I know. I'm rambling.

10 comments:

Bogie said...

Hello... K is nice.

Genefaith said...

then K you'll be for me...OK mare...sounds so coooollll!!!

pehpot said...

wahaha... ano nga kaya ang tunay na ibig sabihin ng KM o ng RB? care to share?

P

yikes di bagay sa akin na P lang wahaha

fedhz said...

yes. kool nga eh. K lang. as in.. k lang. yah know.

redamethyst said...

then K it is. Hello there K. Kmustah k naman dyan? :D :D

Genefaith said...

good morning marce K, this is your marce G. bagay ba sa akin? parang masarap pakinggan J kesa G..hi..hi...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. my name is S then :) hehe.. let's find everyone from A to Z

niko said...

eto pala ang birth ng K hahahah kala ko noon kung sino na eh :) lol

niko said...

i love RB's name hihih ang ganda

niko said...

KM!! Karina Mendez :)