GT: My Favorite Bag



Thank you Niko for reminding me that it's Thursday today. LOL. Me and Fedhz were talking earlier on YM, fretting about Peh and stuff, and I seriously thought it was just a Wednesday. Oh well. Anyway, for the month of October and November, the theme of Girls Talk is our favorite things. Kewl! Me likey! So now is the time to show some of your favorite things and share them to our girl friends here in blogging world. This week focuses on our favorite bag in particular.



I used to borrow my sister's (I showed you a picture of that here) because I can stuff all of our things in there and still have room for more. I found a bag that's BIGGER a couple of months ago, so I decided to buy it. Don't ask how much. Hmm.. I guess I'd better tell you. It's P200 (more or less $5). Ha ha. Local thrift shops. Gotta love them.

How about you? What's your favorite bag? Share them in the form of a post and let's not stop talking! Post your favorite bag, add the Girls Talk badge in your post, add your name at the McLinky in Niko's post and leave comments as well so other girls can follow you too! See ya there!

7 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

cute bag, :) consider cheap :) here bag usually cost more and depend on quality too.

niko said...

di nga? 200 yan?? its nice ah!! big bags in ako! :) love the color pati.. brown and black lang naman choice ko sa bag.. hihih

ayan nkta ko rin entry mo! :)

mwah

redamethyst said...

mura na yan ha.pero maganda.

zoan said...

wow ang mura nga... i love bags dati (nung i work pa sa ofis) ngayon na wala na akong work, di ko na masyado nagagamit..

Sherry Go Sharing said...

tote is pretty, I can use on Sat as that is day no plastic bag here.

niko said...

love ko rin ang big bags.. dami ko kasi abubot na di pede iwan sa bahay hehehe

niko said...

galing mo marce.. as in galing mo pumili.. affordable and trendy yang bag na yan ha!!!!